Happy Friday!!! We made it to the end of the week.
The Nordstrom anniversary sale is finally open to the public. The black pumps I am wearing in this picture are one of my favorite pair of shoes that I picked up the last sale (they are 30% off). They are the perfect height for work and can be worn with a dress, skirt, or pants.
During the Nordstrom anniversary sale, I always make sure that I go through my closet and jot down what items I need and what items I want. I am a total nerd and have a thing for making lists. The list allows me to purchase items that I truly need and not just spend money for the sake of spending money.
Items I Purchased:
- This pair of metallic oxfords. I have been eyeing them for a few months now.
- A pair of dark colored ankle booties that will be perfect for fall. The two pairs I own are a lighter color. This pair is perforated which makes them even more perfect for fall and summer.
- Side slit sweater that I can wear over leggings.
- I picked up this plaid shirt as well. I own three plaid shirts and for someone who resides in Tennessee, I feel as though I should have more than just three plaid shirts that are at least 5 years old.
- One pair of Zella leggings. I bought a pair last year and they have made it through errands, yoga, and crossfit. The fabric is thick.
- I have been swooning over these Kate Spage glitter studs.
What did you guys buy or have bought during the Nsale?
SHOP MY PICKS