This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit at Walmart. The opinions and text are my own.
When we became parents, I thought I knew what I was doing since I babysat my cousins when I was in high school. My husband on the other hand had zero experience being around babies. From the day we brought our son home, my husband was very hands on. He wanted to give me breaks in between feedings by changing diapers and anything else he could do. Pampers have been our go-to brand for diapers because of the color changing wetness indicator and superior leak protection. He knew if that line was blue it was time to change our son. Dad could be independent and not need prompting when it was time to change a diaper. Now that our son is a toddler, we love the Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit which are great for an active 2-year-old, they are super easy to put on and give our son the freedom to move.
This year, I’m really excited about the early Father’s Day gift I got my husband – the #LoveTheChange diaper kit! It’s filled with Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit diapers,Pampers wipes, at least 2 pacifiers (you never want to lose a pacifier), some toys and a change of clothes. He keeps his bag always packed with these supplies which makes it easy when he and our son are on the go. I got the bag, diapers, wipes and all the other essentials at Walmart.com, with free shipping!
My husband is a great dad so in honor of Father’ Day, I am sharing 5 Tips for the New Modern Day Dad that he has mastered.
- Change the diaper. With the Pampers color changing wetness indicator there are no reason why dad does not have to change the diaper. And Cruisers 360 Fit make it even easier by just pulling the diaper on, no tabs needed!
- Let mom sleep in when possible– grab a baby carrier from Walmart and wear the baby when needed. My husband used to let me sleep in for an extra hour on the weekends by wearing our son while he made coffee and walked the dog.
- Have a routine– whether its reading a book every night or a bath before bedtime, babies love routines.
- Make sure your #LoveTheChange Diaper kit is fully stocked!You never know when you’re going to need to get out of the house quickly. Make it easy on yourself.
- Do the grocery shopping – Use Walmart’s Grocery Pickup to save time and money on grocery shopping. Schedule your grocery order for pick up and simply drive to Walmart and your order will be loaded into your car for you. It doesn’t get more convenient than that and takes one more thing off mom’s list.
Feel free to share any tips you may have for any new Modern Day Dad and don’t forget to spoil the dad in your life this Father’s Day by creating your own #LoveTheChange kit. All the essentials they need to care for the little ones in their lives, including Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit, are available at Walmart.com.