Summer is officially here and what better way to celebrate than a roundup of some delicious summer recipes. We love to grill out during the summer and enjoy dinner out on our patio.
- Grilled Steak with Bourbon Garlic Butter – West Via Midwest – Grill up the perfect steak that is seared on the outside with bourbon garlic butter, but is juicy and tender inside!
- Korean BBQ Burgers with Pickled Radishes Onions and Miso Mayo – Panning the Globe – You may never make a regular burger again after you try these! This recipe is the hamburger version of Korea’s famously delicious bulgogi beef.
- Grilled Salmon Skewers with Lemon Garlic Marinade – What Great Grandma Ate – These salmon skewers are a quick and easy summer grilling recipe that are loaded with lemon garlic marinade. Everyone loves food on a stick!
- Peach Bourbon Grilled Chicken – Urban Bliss Life – Feed the crowd this summer with this light, slightly sweet dish that packs in the flavor.
- Grilled Mexican Corn with Lime Butter – A Mind “Full” Mom – Make this delicious corn on the cob for a perfect side dish this summer. It’s grilled to perfection and tossed in cilantro lime butter and crumbled queso fresco.
- Easy Homemade Grilled Pizza – Two Healthy Kitchens – Pizza is always a good idea! Everyone can add their favorite toppings and it’s ready in no time!
- Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops – The Life Jolie – These pork chops on the grill are an easy recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. They’re the perfect amount of sweet and savory.
- Pineapple Shrimp Skewers – Salt and Lavender – For a tasty and healthy easy summer dinner, try these shrimp skewers!
- Grilled Peach S’mores Sticks – Easy and Delish – Don’t forget about dessert! This perfect combination of fruit and a summer staple is a quick and easy dessert.
- Best & Juiciest Grilled Chicken Breast – So Damn Delish – Thanks to this delicious marinade, your grilled chicken will be so incredibly juicy! Don’t forget to make extra! Leftover chicken is so versatile.
What are some of your favorite summer recipes?