This post is sponsored by Walmart, however, all opinions are my own.
Late night scrolling I found myself browsing the Walmart Home site for gift ideas. I found some items that would make great gifts for the home chef in your life. Since I have been working from home, I went out and bought a new coffee maker since the one we had was almost 10 years old and it was time for it to retire. The one I picked has your typical coffee maker with a pot but also has the single serve option. This has come in handy when I just need one cup of coffee as a pick me up late in the day.
I used the Walmart curbside pickup when I placed my coffee maker order. I had a busy day of meetings so I just ordered online and once I got the email that my order was ready I headed to the store.
Below are some items that I found while scrolling that would make great gifts
found these colorful serving dishes that I have now also added to my wishlist.
- Colorful serving dishes. I added these to my holiday wishlist
- A kettle that is not a sight for sore eyes. The spout makes it great for pour over coffee.
- A cast iron skillet. Every home chef needs a cast iron skillet.
- A Kitchenaid mixer. Great for those that love to bake. If you want to explore other uses, they now have an assortment of attachments that one can purchase.
- A Dutch oven
- A cake stand, the mint color of this one makes it standout on your kitchen counter.
SHOP THE POST